Friday, December 18, 2009

Post 2

This was my first time creating a blog,so I was kind of unsure what I should type down.Maybe I typed too much in the first post.I was also a little distracted by the news as the television was on.I was not that keen on writing something public (I have never Been) and took some thinking on what to right.I think blogging can help us in parts where we can post some of our problems and others can help us solve it.It would help us students become better friends by communicating more I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel

    Congratulations - for successfully created your first blog! How's the experience? Pretty manageable?

    Indeed, you are right that what you posted here is open to the public. It also means that, when posting any ideas, it's important for us to think through thoroughly how ideas should be put across and the wordings we use.

    There are many ways that blogs could be used for learning - on an individual's basis or as a collaborative platform. You'll get to experience the latter when school reopens.

    Meanwhile, explore the various features in blogger :D

    By the way, check out the SETTINGS to see how to set the date/time to Singapore's.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete